Dynadot

domain GreaterNames.com - Good or not for domain shop?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi, how do you think GreaterNames.com - Good or not for domain shop, portfolio or showcase ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To be honest greatnames would be ideal for the idea, but greaternames also suitable if the website is killer and cool. But you always worry what if the guy hold greatnames uses your traffic and make something better.

•••
To be honest greatnames would be ideal for the idea, but greaternames also suitable if the website is killer and cool. But you always worry what if the guy hold greatnames uses your traffic and make something better.
Greatdomains.com was developed by sedo. Forwards to sedo
Greatname.cn is developed

Hugedomains.com developed

•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
That's a heavy competition I would say. But the name is definitely has meaning and value not irrelevant or misspelling so I would say it can be sold around $250 to 500 if you find right buyer.

•••
Personally, I'm not keen about this domain name yet, as @Randy93 says there is value in this domain name. I see it more into $100 - $300 price range.

•••
Depends on end use. If for showcase of portfolio, yes a moderate domain ahead of others. If for domain shop, I will not be too keen.

•••
Greater than what?

I am not a big fan really.

I would prefer a better branding term + names or domains, or just some brand that doesn't have either term in it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back