Dynadot

GreatDomains Auction

NameSilo
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
finance.ws has 1 bid wow

•••
Looking through the listings, its a sad reflection on the state of the domain market, and should raise concerns about what is currently happening at Sedo. A large proportion of the domains listed could hardly be described as 'Great' domain names.
Far better quality domains are persistantly rejected, which can only point to a questionable acceptance procedure.

•••
Looking through the listings, its a sad reflection on the state of the domain market, and should raise concerns about what is currently happening at Sedo. A large proportion of the domains listed could hardly be described as 'Great' domain names.
Far better quality domains are persistantly rejected, which can only point to a questionable acceptance procedure.

When this pile of insult to "IDN" garbage is chosen over other names it is total incompetence.

Sedo this is a joke!Get your act together.

bìlls.com For sale 2,000 USD

business·.com

shøp.com

·poker.co

deposìt.com

vodka·.com

æ1.com

ae1·.com

amerìca.com

·co.com

You should be ashamed of yourselves! :td:

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

When this pile of insult to "IDN" garbage is chosen over other names it is total incompetence.

business·.com

shøp.com

·poker.co

deposìt.com

vodka·.com

æ1.com

ae1·.com

amerìca.com

·co.com

Further investigation.

All were registered in the last month or two by just a couple of people.
Some insider trading going on here?

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

More!

toys•.com

fund•.com

insurancé.com

çhat.com

sa•. com

•••

business·.com

shøp.com

·poker.co

deposìt.com

vodka·.com

æ1.com

ae1·.com

amerìca.com

·co.com

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Further investigation.

All were registered in the last month or two by just a couple of people.
Some insider trading going on here?

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

More!

toys•.com

fund•.com

insurancé.com

çhat.com

sa•. com

Hmm..."connections"?? ;)...I've wondered about some of their "Top Domains" choices before also? :|

Last edited:
•••
Some of those I would not pick up if they dropped.

•••
•••
I don't trust them, all those great domains re indeed trash, who it buying this junk - they must think because its in a auction its worth something.

I don't think I would give them the pleasure of selling my domains - they would probably all get rejected. lol

•••
Anyone have the final sales report? :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back