Great site design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

easttech

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I found a great site that has a clickable map of the United States that goes to different pages of this guys site. The site is http://mesothelioma-attorneys.all-facts.com and I love the map. Does anyone know where I can get a map like this to use? I found some maps online for sale but they were pretty ugly and expensive.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Sorry, but this doesn't belong in the "Website Review" forum.

Moved to "Website Development". :)

Good luck finding help there! :)
 
0
•••
looks like spam to me ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back