IT.COM

Great news for Chinese IDN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's funny. None of your domains is worth any dough. And it looks like u were around for some time

:bah:

•••
It's funny. None of your domains is worth any dough. And it looks like u were around for some time

:bah:

Wow,with such witticism you have to be the smartest guy I have ever come across.

No,just in case you thought I was serious I better explain, I was only joking- you are an idiot.

•••

Hmm if the Chinese are banning use of English, can we ban eastern europeans who cannot write proper English from making non-relevant and disparaging comments here?

bbc.co.uk said:
(from the article): If words must be written in a foreign language, an explanation in Chinese is required, the state body said.

how do I say szechuan in chinese? I love the food too much to give it up, imho it sucks to have to learn another language just to be able to order take-out food online :'(

On a serious note, this is indeed huge news for domainers so I thank you, wot, for bringing it to our attention.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back