Great new Google tool!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

selfmindead

Established Member
Impact
2
http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en
There is a new google suggestion tool in beta testing right now. Its alot of help for those of us looking up keywords and related keywords in a jiffy, you guys should check it out, i really like it. Tell me your thoughts! Do you think this is a good idea, or if they make it perminant do you think it will just get in the way? Most of our IE and Mozilla browsers already have entered info, i wonder if they get in the way of eachother...

another great google tool..... http://maps.google.com.... its the best map system I've ever used... its live so you can scroll smoothly with the arrow buttons throughout the entire map system, also, "-" and "+" zoom in and out.... i used the arrow buttons and drove from my house to my new job and memorized it! It's probly the best tool available right now I really suggest trying it out!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It is kind of neat ~
 
0
•••
I can't see it without Java enabled. What does it do? Autofill?
 
0
•••
That's amazing... I love it... I'm going to use that a ton now! :)

Oh and BTW yes, it autofills basically.
 
0
•••
Thanks

Great suggestion, I like it!!!

Frank :great:
 
0
•••
That's pretty cool, I actually like that feature. Thanks for mentioning it selfmindead !
 
0
•••
That's pretty neat.
 
0
•••
Pretty Good. I love it. Thanx
 
0
•••
i dont get it? lol
 
0
•••
0
•••
Great Google link, thanks!
 
0
•••
its not a bad idea,

It doesnt just autocomplete as such it also shows how many results there are per term
 
0
•••
Good Stuff! But isnt there an easier way to get to it?
 
0
•••
found namepros form entering namep in it was first result :)
 
0
•••
Kind of a spiffy way to check for typos also.

-Allan
 
0
•••
yea its great, i changed my homepage from normal google to this one lol, its waaaay better =)
 
0
•••
this is a sweet tool
 
0
•••
I like it. Thanks for the link, selfmindead.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm not the best speller in the world, so this may help. Thanks :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back