NameSilo

advice Google Search Tool

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
786
Hi all, hope this is an appropriate section to post this.

I wonder if anybody could point me in the right direction to a Google Tool that shows all of the most popular keywords/phrases by the day. I think that this is a good tool to use for choosing domains. I don't think the thing I'm talking about is Google Trends, it's something else.

If anybody knows what it's called or where to find it, please share it. It's worth checking out. I had it bookmarked but accidentally deleted it. Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back