Dynadot

priced Great Aged Exact Match Domains, PunkResources.com, MassageTherapistBlog.com & more starting at $30

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following 8 domains are being sold as a package, and only for the next few days. If no one buys, I'll let them drop (some are already past date, but I have about 10 days to recover them without a penalty).

The price for the following 8 domains is $240. That will include a 1 year renewal on each, so the 'real' price (and what I'm getting out of it) is actually much lower. These are some great exact match domains to build an affiliate or product specific site.

As you can see, they are all well aged, and it would be a shame to lose that by letting them drop.

PUNKRESOURCES.COM 1/25/2006
COMPUTERHEADSETMICROPHONE.COM 1/26/2009
DSLMODEMWIRELESSROUTER.COM 1/26/2009
DUALMONITORVIDEOCARDS.ORG 1/26/2009
ELECTRICPORTABLEHEATERS.NET 1/26/2009
FANREMOTECONTROLS.COM 1/26/2009
STOOLSFURNITURE.NET 1/26/2009
SUBWOOFERHOMEAUDIO.COM 1/26/2009

If you want less than all of them, write with an offer, but keep in mind that I'd much prefer to sell them all as a batch. The date after each domain is the original registration date. The anniversary was a couple days ago, and I haven't renewed yet. I will do so when we have a deal, so this must be finished by the 6pm Pacific time on 2/8 so that I can renew them and start the transfer process. These are all hosted at Godaddy, and unless you want to pay an additional transfer/extension through your registrar, we will need to push them to your account there.

The following will expire within the next few days. $75 each, otherwise, same info as above.

DRAGNDROPWEBSITES.NET 2/1/2009
THE-VIRTUAL-SECRETARY.COM 2/7/2004
ULTIMATE-SECRETARY.COM 2/7/2004

This one is $150. If no one buys, I'll likely just renew it for myself.
MASSAGETHERAPISTBLOG.COM 1/26/2008

Please reply via pm as well as writing a note in the thread. Payment on these will be via paypal. I'll send you an invoice when you've agreed to buy. You'll only have 1 day to purchase once invoiced, as time is a factor here, and I'll need to relist them. I'll be checking here at least 2x per day.

Thanks!
Bill

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whoops. hit reply and quoted the entire message by mistake. If anyone is interested in all the domains, I'm willing to make a great deal on them.

•••
I am interested, what's the great deal?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back