IT.COM

Graen.com wants to be “THEE” marketplace for high value domains – Interview with Neil Bostick

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

An interview with Neil Bostick the founder of Graen.com Q1) Tell us why you created Graen.com Neil? Good first question! I guess first and foremost I really wanted to make a private platform for investors to buy & sell high value domains as I thought that was what was missing from the current domain sales […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I thought that was going to be Stud.com :)

•••
•••
Nice idea and nice website . However I think the "name" could be much better . Hard to pronounce and can be easily misspell. Probably need a rebranding in ...in both short and long term.

•••
The one thing that does sound different is "buyer exclusivity". Unlikely he'll ever get that, with potential buyers from all over the world, & GoDaddy & their brokers being the only household name on an international level, I don't see why any potential buyer would agree to only work with Graen. Good luck to him.

imo

•••
We flipped the model and showed domain qualities and price but not the domain itself
Thats some good stuff he's smoking.

•••
Thats some good stuff he's smoking.
It only works if he is a high status celebrity, or have a network of high networth friends, or has a few very high networth friends. Its not meant to be a public site selling to "everyone". The concept is nice, but like I said, in the short and long term, it probably need a redo in terms of "name" and concept.

•••
•••
Such a terrible domain name for the aspirations.

A BIG NO

•••
Hey gang! Thanks for interest in the article.

Noted in the analysis of the domain :) I know we could've done better but I wanted to use something short but not really utilized by anyone else (hard to do for premium names). May adapt it into FIH.com (the parent company) in the future but not decided.

I would invite any of you interested in buying or selling a 3 letter or 1 word .COM domains to test out the site. After you use it, I would love to get your feedback (as the site is a work in progress). In response to old feedback, we took away identity & fund verification requirements and opened it up so that any user can get 25 free investor passes/month (to uncover domains)... so we do input feedback!

Even though this site is niche in the investor space, we should have a premium representation tool soon for the everyday domain investor that will enable more end user sales. There is currently an active affiliate program so if you refer any of your high value 'domainer' friends to buy or sell with graen.com, you can make a pretty penny for very little work (each account has a custom affiliate link visible in their profile).

Happy to talk on the phone with any serious users interested but not understanding the concept. Schedule call or give feedback at NPB.com.

Thank you,
NPB

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back