Dynadot

Grace delete GoDaddy

NameSilo
Watch

lock

FREE.MARKETINGTop Member
Impact
I recently realized i had registered a typo and deleted it the next day i never applied for a refund as i own my mistakes but I received a refund and with all the bashing that goes on i figured it is worth mentioning. Not big news by any means and hardly worth a thread but really nobody has much positive to say unless they have a sale but since it has happened will say thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Full refund?

I use Grace delete fron epik and dynadot regualarly

•••
That's interesting. Usually you would think that GoDaddy charges you something for deleting a domain. :ROFL:

•••
Full refund?

I use Grace delete fron epik and dynadot regualarly
yes I thought about the grace but just dumped it not sure if happened before but today read my email for once.

•••
I have worked with customers in IT, retail and sales and people have their own issues. I have seen negative service reviews for oil changes if the service didn't include vacuuming the trunk after free car wash. I seen people leave everything to last minute and blame anyone but themselves. People bitch over anything i am not paid or rich by godaddy but i know i am offered best exposure for my low fat domains.

•••
I have worked with customers in IT, retail and sales and people have their own issues. I have seen negative service reviews for oil changes if the service didn't include vacuuming the trunk after free car wash. I seen people leave everything to last minute and blame anyone but themselves. People bitch over anything i am not paid or rich by godaddy but i know i am offered best exposure for my low fat domains.
Absolutely. Without Godaddy it would get a lot more difficult for small domainers to get sales.

•••
I got alot of domains renewed at normal cost after a hellish time being locked out of my account, they really helped me.

•••
Back