NameSilo

Grace delete godaddy

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by lock, Oct 28, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I recently realized i had registered a typo and deleted it the next day i never applied for a refund as i own my mistakes but I received a refund and with all the bashing that goes on i figured it is worth mentioning. Not big news by any means and hardly worth a thread but really nobody has much positive to say unless they have a sale but since it has happened will say thank you.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. CraigD

CraigD Top Contributor VIP

it is worth mentioning

3. blogspotter

blogspotter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Full refund?

I use Grace delete fron epik and dynadot regualarly

4. Dude called Michael

Dude called Michael Established Member

That's interesting. Usually you would think that GoDaddy charges you something for deleting a domain. :ROFL:

5. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

yes I thought about the grace but just dumped it not sure if happened before but today read my email for once.

6. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I have worked with customers in IT, retail and sales and people have their own issues. I have seen negative service reviews for oil changes if the service didn't include vacuuming the trunk after free car wash. I seen people leave everything to last minute and blame anyone but themselves. People bitch over anything i am not paid or rich by godaddy but i know i am offered best exposure for my low fat domains.

7. Dude called Michael

Dude called Michael Established Member

Absolutely. Without Godaddy it would get a lot more difficult for small domainers to get sales.

8. xn--009h

xn--009h Established Member

I got alot of domains renewed at normal cost after a hellish time being locked out of my account, they really helped me.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice