Dynadot

Grab the best content ever at the most affordable prices

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi to all!

This is my very first thread in the forum but I am definitely not new to content writing. I am an experienced writer in the field of content writing. I have finished some big orders and now I am free to take more orders from the clients. I can write on any topic other than adult & Law niche. Here are the details of my offer:

Services & Charges:

* I charge 1.25 cents per word (The rates remain unchanged for both short and long term work). I am comfortable with writing fresh articles, make blog posts and web content writing as well.
* For re writing, I charge 7$ per 1000 words.
* I also write press releases and charges are 3 cents per word.

Turnaround Time:
I generally complete 10000 - 15000 words in a week. Don't think that the quality is compromised under any circumstances.

Payment Mode:
I accept PayPal mainly. But, no problem with MoneyBookers or AlertPay either.

Payment Terms:

I do not have any reviews in this forum, so payment only after the work is completed.

Sample Articles: Please PM me and let me know on which topic you want the samples. You can also contact me here: biggybadatgmaildotcom (Please replace "at" with "@" and "dot" with ".")

I am looking for clients who are serious about work and do not delay the process. I will not be late with the turnaround time either.

Looking for offers of work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you'll match the other guy's price of $4.50 for 500 words, I'll pay for an article AND give you a review for free.

•••
If you'll match the other guy's price of $4.50 for 500 words, I'll pay for an article AND give you a review for free.
Hi Chuck, I sent a reply to you. Please reply to that.

For others, I am going to provide 3 review copies (Not more than 500 words each) at a discounted price in exchange of an honest review. If you are interested, shoot me a PM or reply here with the offering price and required details.

•••
Still available for taking up further writing proposals, anybody there who wants to order some articles?

•••
Review article offer

Interested in getting some computer related content and providing you with a reivew.

I'll send you a PM with my exact requirements.

•••
Interested in getting some computer related content and providing you with a reivew.

I'll send you a PM with my exact requirements.
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a reply to your PM. Looking forward to your response.

•••
thebutler will soon have a review copy at a discounted price. Others are most welcome to come up with their offers.

•••
Review of service

Well please do not read this.

Why?

Because this service was great and I want to keep using this guy and I don't want anyone else to have articles that as good as his on their website.

So very happy with the service. I've ordered more.

db

•••
Well please do not read this.

Why?

Because this service was great and I want to keep using this guy and I don't want anyone else to have articles that as good as his on their website.

So very happy with the service. I've ordered more.

db
Thanks Dave for your positive feedback. I am accepting further orders, so if you are interested, feel free to send me a PM or reply here.

•••
To be clear

Just to be clear to anyone reading this thread, yes I have re-ordred from bumba1988.

•••
I am still accepting new orders, so if anyone is interested, please reply here or send me a PM.

•••
I can write on any topic other adult & Law niche. Here are the details of my offer:

--- that phrase does not make any sence, why is that?

•••
I can write on any topic other adult & Law niche. Here are the details of my offer:

--- that phrase does not make any sence, why is that?

Seems to me a kind of typo. I just corrected it. Thanks for pointing to that. However, does not "sence" is spelled as "sense"?

•••
Received my 2 articles, great writer I will do business with you again Bumba1988

•••
Received my 2 articles, great writer I will do business with you again Bumba1988

Thanks
Hi Abdel,
Thanks for your kind words. For others, I am still accepting new orders, so if you are interested, please try my service.

•••
Hi,

Would you be interested in being one of our long-term authors? We pay $2 per article plus lifetime revenue share of at least 50% Adsense revenue.

Please PM me for website if interested. Thanks

•••
We need Travel Articles

We need Travel Articels on the following sample categories - the 'Destinations' include; NYC, Manhattan, Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, San Deigo, LA, Hawaii, Oahu, Hononlulu, Waikiki, Kauai, Maui:

- Top 20 Travel Tips for Visiting (Destination)
- Best Dining Options in (Destination)
- Budget Travel to (Destination)
- Best City Tours of (Destination)
- Best Spas in (Destination)
- Best Golf Courses in (Destination)
- 3 Day Iteneraries for (Destination)
- 5 Day Iteneraries for (Destination)
- City Guides for (Destination)

Pls send samples and pricing to:

Hibdon at SymbolicInteractive dot com

•••
Hi,
I'm not able to PM at the moment. I am interested at your service. I want about 4 articles/month for your rate/words.

Thanks.

•••
I am back after a long hiatus and will like to offer my service to reputed members over here again. If you are interested, please feel free to send me a PM or an e-mail.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back