Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

Top Member
Impact
Wikipedia:

'GPX, or GPS Exchange Format, is an XML schema designed as a common GPS data format for software applications. It can be used to describe waypoints, tracks, and routes. The format is open and can be used without the need to pay license fees. Location data (and optionally elevation, time, and other information) is stored in tags and can be interchanged between GPS devices and software. Common software applications for the data include viewing tracks projected onto various map sources, annotating maps, and geotagging photographs based on the time they were taken.'

'GPX' is taken in all popular extensions + a large number of ngtld's.

The .me extension plays particular well with the term GPX.
Since GPX files can store anything from location data to waypoints, tracks and routes and can be shared with others, GPX.me could be used to mean 'my GPS data' and point to a site that allows people to share their GPS files.

Related Sales:

gpx.net 4,800 USD 2015-10-27 Sedo
gpx.fr 1,668 USD 2011-10-26 Sedo
gpx.net 541 USD 2010-12-02 NameJet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain: gpx.me
Registrar: Namecheap
Expiry: 9 Jan 2019

Start: $10
Increments: $1 or more
BIN: $100

Transfer: Namecheap push

Payment: PayPal

Auction ends if BIN is claimed else 96 hrs after last bid.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back