Dynadot

.gov

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is there any way you can register a .gov. I just came up with the perfect domain. conspiracy.gov but I don't know if it can be registered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Only U.S. Federal departments, agencies, programs, and commissions; state and local governments; and Native Sovereign Nations are eligible to receive a .GOV domain name.

Only if you belong in one of the groups above... :]

•••
Hmmm...... Well since they only said US and not USA, US being United States, I suppose I could break up my lawn into a few states, and become the leader of them. :lol: India has united states but you don't see them registering them. About lawful things why can't they just be more specific *sigh* my country is full of morons making laws.

•••
Qwert said:
Hmmm...... Well since they only said US and not USA, US being United States, I suppose I could break up my lawn into a few states, and become the leader of them. :lol: India has united states but you don't see them registering them. About lawful things why can't they just be more specific *sigh* my country is full of morons making laws.

Maybe you should just choose a different extension for your perfect name ;)

•••
Ahhh.. Only works on .gov. All the conspiracys, landing on the moon, nothing at area 51, hairless cats (Yeah government, I know about those) all the lies, all the shit that comes out of bush's mouth, all fake. Won't work with another extension.

To clear things up for some of you:

We never landed on the moon. Nothing really needs to be added.

There are aliens who are being kept as slaves because they can do the work much faster then humans can, also if you were wondering aliens are peaceful, they never developed technology for destruction but they have developed technology for exploration.

The hairless cats.... Too much to explain, but I will tell you this, they were mutated.

•••
wow qwert

this is some very important news. I think it's very good of you to take your time to share this with the rest of humanity :)

•••
:lol: @ -Q-

:p Those Hairless Cats are the Enslaved Aliens !!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back