NameSilo

Got offer $2000 for HomesAds

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohd vaseem

Impact
Today I got a offer $2000 for "--HomesAds--" Should I accept it? It is 12.6 year old around

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i was you, in my opinion I would accept it, the s in homes kind of kills the domain in my opinion, but I would always do some negotiation to ensure there is no buyers remorse, i.e counter with 2.5 or something like that, and he should offer 2.250, and also remove the the name from the title, and remove the dot and put some slashes in the domain, so it doesn't appear on the search engine.

•••
sure accept nice price for the domain, just my opinion

•••
Nich20111 has said it all. No need for anymore comment from my end. Take it and move one

•••
•••
thank Nich20111 for your suggestion

•••
This is a good price for 20days old domain

•••
wow a 20days old domain? grap that price dnt be greedy and loose this offer

•••
•••
I'd have taken a $500 offer for this. $2k is a gift. Take it before the buyer changes his mind

•••
If you don't take the money now?
You will have a dud domain on your hands.
Providing of course the offer is a real offer and not some appraisal scam offer.

•••
•••
@mohd vaseem were you actively shopping it outside of NamePros? Had it listed on any sites? Just bought 20 days ago?

•••
buy from go daddy,listed on go daddy and sedo,yes

•••
Urgent accept the excellent offer!

•••
•••
take the offer.

buy from go daddy,listed on go daddy and sedo,yes

how did you get the offer? through the sedo or godaddy systems? or by email?

•••
I think it could be legit. Yes name is sloppy but in a hyper-lucrative niche.

•••
I agree with most of the others - Take the money and move on. For that kind of cash I would use definitely use Escrow. But, it's a fair price for that domain!

•••
•••
•••
$2k is vastly overpriced. Don't get greedy--OP would scare the buyer off if he askd him to pay $1k more. That'd be at least $2,500 wasted IMO. Take the offer and run

counter $3,000

•••
So, will the OP update on whether he accepted (and got the money!!!) or if it was just a scam.

•••
love to see if this is a legit offer (skeptical)

•••
Just watch for the scam, if its not, take the money and run

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back