Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Got first offer.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lasher

VIP Member
Impact
62
Got my first offer this morning, it's a lowball offer on a domain I planned to keep and develop, but an offer all the same. $200 on 'globalparks.com'. I think this domain has much more value. I originally bough it with a global theme park site in mind, must have been sleeping at the time because I didn't even think about the other kind of "parks" we all know and love so well. I guess I need to take some time out from reading the history in every thread in namepros (can you say OCD?) and go update my minimums on Sedo.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's not a developed site, just a domain I would assume? If it is just a domain, I would have taken the $200 fast.
 
0
•••
You're probably right, but my stubborn newbie self believes it has more value and at a cost of < $10 a year to sit on indefinitely, I'll hold out.
 
0
•••
200 not a bad offer, but if you already had development plans, i would hold out as well. :)
 
0
•••
Nice offer and as said above I would have sold if no plans for development but as you have...... good luck :kickass:
 
0
•••
if it were me...i will sold it...then use the money to buy another domain to develp it
 
0
•••
Develop it as you planned and will worth XXXX
 
0
•••
Lasher said:
Got my first offer this morning, it's a lowball offer on a domain I planned to keep and develop, but an offer all the same. $200 on 'globalparks.com'. I think this domain has much more value. I originally bough it with a global theme park site in mind, must have been sleeping at the time because I didn't even think about the other kind of "parks" we all know and love so well. I guess I need to take some time out from reading the history in every thread in namepros (can you say OCD?) and go update my minimums on Sedo.
Would not call it a lowball offer. You can try to make a counter offer. The person might really want this domain and be willing to pay a lot more to get it.
 
0
•••
If this domain was mine, I'd hang on to it. To me this domain is perfect. If you were to develope this site i'd give it a low $x,xxx to high $x,xxx


-Jeremy :bingo:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back