NameSilo

domain Got an offer for $200

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
677
Been in communication with a buyer who enquiried via my ParkingPanel page for the domain LearnToTrade()net. He made an offer of $200 after I asked him what's the maximum that he'd be willing to pay.

Apparently he just bought the domain www.learn-to-trade.net and want to redo that site with some original investment research. Didn't really plan to sell this name at this stage because I can see it has potential for a enduser. He says in the email that he's not a corporate buyer.

How much would you value this name at? What would you do?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
htmlindex said:
Apparently he just bought the domain www.learn-to-trade.net and want to redo that site with some original investment research. Didn't really plan to sell this name at this stage because I can see it has potential for a enduser. He says in the email that he's not a corporate buyer.
Site you see at www.learn-to-trade.net is premade site that you can buy for $50 at ebay.
So, perhaps better not go up too much?
 
2
•••
copper said:
Site you see at www.learn-to-trade.net is premade site that you can buy for $50 at ebay.
So, perhaps better not go up too much?


Thats great advice copper, i agree

also having google ads and amazon ads tells you not to go too high also
 
0
•••
Am I in the twilite zone? Am I not reading something you guys are?

I have asked at least 3 times if the name sold for $350

I ask for a specific reason...not just to ask.
 
0
•••
todalen said:
Did he buy at $350?

No. After the buyer agreed to $350, told him I would do the transaction via Moniker Escrow or Escrow.com, he didn't respond. After a week sent him another email & still no response. Guess he's a waste of time. I'll just keep this name until the right buyer comes along, or when I decide to approach endusers
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
No. After the buyer agreed to $350, told him I would do the transaction via Moniker Escrow or Escrow.com, he didn't respond. After a week sent him another email & still no response. Guess he's a waste of time. I'll just keep this name until the right buyer comes along, or when I decide to approach endusers

Thanks htmlindex, the reason I was asking was to find out if those kinds of names were selling. I think it is a great name by the way. It will sell eventually.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back