Dynadot

advice Got a Offer on my 7 letter .com domain but need advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gisella7

Established Member
Impact
I listed a domain on a domain seller site that I think was too low for the opening bid. original offer was above minimun at 5,000 upon which I then countered 15,000 Buyer came back just after my counter offer time expired with a $10,000 bid. I receved a letter from the domain sites head international broker if i would like them to broker the deal through them? I immediately wrote back interested and now they havent gotten back to me in over five days ? I wrote them another email asking for them to get back ASAP This is my first time doing this I'm a little lost!
do I call this broker in Europe on Monday if he doesnt answer my emails? Or do i counter before the buyers 10,0000
bid times out? or wait? how does this stuff work? Any pro advice most Appreciated?? thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there was no buyer ,you were suckered into a Bs appraisal

•••
But they said it was real Ben Pedri! They said the only way the buyer would pay that price was if the value was authenticated. I am so happy with my new appraisal. It's the best appraisal on earth. You're wrong Ben Pedri! :)

•••
But they said it was real Ben Pedri! They said the only way the buyer would pay that price was if the value was authenticated. I am so happy with my new appraisal. It's the best appraisal on earth. You're wrong Ben Pedri! :)
Yes but you have to get the appraisal certified ,I do that for 55 dollars , and I grade it too and will send you a stamped certification,with this you can list the domain for as high as you like. Let me know asap ,I have a 4 day waiting list.

•••
there was no buyer ,you were suckered into a Bs appraisal
I think he openly requested an appraisal prior to receiving the "so called" offer

•••
Appraisal at estibot, sedo or anywhere else is total scam!

Each domain is unique , each buyer and seller is different

•••

Yeah but i back up my apprals with cash ,if the domain does not sell within 5 years i will reappraise the foma9bl8il9pï

TY Mr Aristotle:troll:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back