Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferreira0

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Yesterday i made a thread here asking for an appraisal for the domain name UnitedKingdomHouses.com

This domain name was listed at Godaddy auctions for $75k, and moments ago i got a buyer for the requested price.

As i didn't get an appraisal here, i'm asking if i should sell it right now?

Whats your opinion?

Thank you!

EDIT:

Looks like the buyer didn't complete the payment and the domain is available again.

Domain got listed at $15k now, lets see how it goes.

https://pt.auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=280656993

Thank you for all your help!

domain.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope for you it goes through, but a little strange that the .co.uk is available.

•••
The same .co.uk is available.
100% fake.

•••
UKHouses.com sitting unsold for years on sedo parking page, $1,500 min offer?

•••
Assume they won't pay (I've had similar issues).

If they do, great. But really just don't get your hopes up.

•••
You don't need anyone else, just another free email account. Godaddy only post you a click-link for account verification, have as many as you want.

I hear that in the address field... No 1, Timbuktu Lane is very popular

Last edited:
•••
UnitedKingdomHouse.com is avaliable quick :xf.eek:

•••
I doubt the sale with go through.

I hope it does for your sake. :xf.smile:

•••
So you don't expect this current sale (previous offer) to go,through either, Keep taking the pills - you need them

Last edited:
•••
•••
lol what can i post more? Its your opinion, if you don't want to believe its ok, no problem man. I'm not forcing you to believe, i just wanted some help and instead you got angry, trashing the thread and giving no help.
Your not the first person to try this scam, and you probably won’t be the last, but people here have good gut checks, and can sniff this stuff out a mile away.

Your biggest mistake was using a crappy worthless domain name.

Your relation to “golden” most likely started here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-appraisal-goldenstatewarriors-club.976648/

I guess many have reported this nonsense to mods, and hopefully others report your fake accounts to godaddy @Joe Styler for which you are creating fake bids.

•••
How much multiaccounts do you have? Will you use all your accounts to trash this thread so you can buy the domain name for cheap?

I won't lower the price, i'm sorry.
Just the 1, if you gave me this name for free, I wouldn’t take it.

Sorry, you got desperate, and sloppy, I would get your names out of godaddy before they suspend your accounts.

•••
As far as I know the buyer has 31 days to pay in Escrow before the sale is canceled. how your sale was canceled after only 1 day?!

•••
The buyer didn't started the escrow, thats why it got available again so fast.

But the buyer has 1 week to pay, after that you can contact GD and they send a notice email to the buyer, then you need to wait for another week before you contact GD back and ask them to cancel the sale if the buyer still didn't pay.

How did your sale got canceled after 1 day?!!

•••
The buyer didn't started the escrow, thats why it got available again so fast.
Wow, you want to go with that one, Final answer, $75k buyer didn’t start escrow in one day, so sale cancelled ?

Try again...

•••
so whats the end result here?

spam, scam fraud, legit or what?

Well since it's a GD sale, if it goes through then eventually it will be listed on Nambio. So just check namebio in a month and you'll have your answer to some degree.

But I'm not holding my breath.

•••
The heart of the matter here is that this domain isn’t worth much. This thread is a big *yawn.

Same tired rhetoric we’ve seen before about how some ridiculously high offer came in and meantime seller is fending off lower but equally unbelievable offers.

Last edited:
•••
*Never underestimate the intelligence of experienced domainers*

•••
so was your gd listing buynow price of 75k? or makeoffer? cause if its bin.. and you got a buyer... then you can't really be asking people if you should accept him right? :)

also... do you find it a bit odd that you posted appraisal for it yesterday, with no repyl, and today you have a buyer?

•••
so was your gd listing buynow price of 75k? or makeoffer? cause if its bin.. and you got a buyer... then you can't really be asking people if you should accept him right? :)

also... do you find it a bit odd that you posted appraisal for it yesterday, with no repyl, and today you have a buyer?

Yes, your are right, it says, waiting for buyer payment..

I posted yesterday and i did got some replies but no real evaluation..

Lets see how it goes.

Thank you for your opinions!

•••
Wasnt there some new user here that said they liked it ? Is that the same person ?

If so, you are probably being played.

•••
Wasnt there some new user here that said they liked it ? Is that the same person ?

If so, you are probably being played.

I got an offer from that guy but i didn't accept it. I can't say how much it was, i can say it was low xx,xxx.

•••
hmmm... well... if he's being played by someone.. then that someone will be played with by having his account suspended by gd for non payment lol
I think a new user here was saying he was going to make an offer. Maybe shenanigans.

•••
I got an offer from that guy but i didn't accept it. I can't say how much it was, i can say it was low xx,xxx.
Ok, then sell it, right now.

•••
i think he said the buyer did bin 75k

why do all bigger sales have to be so.. confusingly lame. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back