Dynadot

question Google Testing Search Results Without URLs

NameSilo
Watch

Will Search Results Without URLs Help or Hurt Legacy TLD Domain Investors?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Help

votes
    0.0%
  • Hurt

votes
    40.0%
  • No Change

votes
    60.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Tewksbury

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Totally going to muck it up.

•••
"it seems Google is testing the impact of removing URLs altogether, to the point of not even showing the domain name."

This can be a massive negativity, especially for .com .org and country code names, imo..

Last edited:
•••
Google wants to DESTORY DNS. They want a mobile app world, so everything is hosted by them, google cloud servers. The internet is becoming more decentralized by the day <-bad for company like google. They will fail in this endeavor of trying to DE-LEGITIMIZE the extension however, again, they're on a quest to kill DNS!

•••
There is actually a lot to say here, but I'm so upset at namepros, and everyone that fought me all along. NO one to work with me in SEO : NTLD research. Well I have real data to back up anything I say now. Yall are wrong about most everything. Anyways ya, I've been doing extensive research, and seen all this coming long ago. Many examples but here (i can't post links) namepros.com/threads/why-new-gtlds-rule-in-usability.1000430/#post-5995195

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back