Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Google just updated their PR!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Chef Patrick

ChefPatrick.comVIP Member
Impact
63
Page Rank???

Did anyone know that there was a Page Rank update coming? I didn't!!!

I just went through a couple of my sites and noticed the PR changed on them.

DNKitchen.com went from PR0 to PR2 :hi:

PlayNowArcade.com went from a PR2 to PR0 :td:

Hmmm, maybe they just swapped, lol.

Post your winners and losers here.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for the updates. Just found my A B C D E .COM went from PR0 to PR4 ...

I just get the site online for around 3 weeks ...
 
0
•••
Funnily enough i was just thinking to myself today i wonder when the next update is due.

Had one of my blogs go from zero to PR3 apart from that just slight changes up and down.
 
0
•••
PushToAuction.com and DNW.com both jumped a rank. Thanks for the heads up :)
 
0
•••
Th Pagerank update is going on now!
Use Check Page Rank tool to check them. Some of mine are changing!!
 
0
•••
Google just updated their pagerank system. For the first time I have a PR 5 domain! How did it go for everyone else?
 
0
•••
Gratz on PR5 mate.
 
0
•••
I got a PR1 and PR2 on two new sites (two months old)
 
0
•••
Sweet, one of my blogs has a PR 4 too! Even though I haven't updated it in a long time. :D
 
0
•••
Nothing changed yet for me :( But hoping will change as it keeps updating. Just got an alert from google about change in my backlinks though. ;)
 
0
•••
One of my adult blogs started just a month back went from PR0 to PR4! :)
 
0
•••
Namepros is down from PR6 to PR5 :td:
 
0
•••
My site Namecake.com went from PR2 to PR3
 
0
•••
xxfireflyxx said:
Namepros is down from PR6 to PR5 :td:
wasn't NP before a PR5? :bingo:
 
0
•••
pretty sure it was up to 6..I could be wrong

Edit
Just had it confirmed...was PR6
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks Like Google's Updating Again (PR)

*Sigh* it's just a bit scary every time Google does yet another one of their PR updates. One of my PR4 sites got "demoted" to PR3, just noticed the change todaty. How sad. :(
 
0
•••
My site JamWord.com from PR2 to PR3 :)
and Warcade.net its the same PR3
 
0
•••
My sites are not having any good or bad effect :( Just forgot to promote them from some months as I was busy in programming side.
 
0
•••
Yup, same here. Didn't have much time to promote my sites...I thought the next update would be sometime around early November.
 
0
•••
DNKitchen.com went from a PR0 to a PR2 :D
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back