IT.COM

Google Domain Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peterstannard

Account Closed
Impact
Just stumbled upon it and made an application: www.google.com/domainpark

Just wondering how hard it would be to get accepted? And if anyone on here has/is used/using the service?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got 750K uniques a month that you want to park?

•••
robertjr said:
Got 750K uniques a month that you want to park?

Nope lol. Looks like im not in then :hehe:

•••
750K uniques? Does anyone in here have even near to that mark?

•••
Maybe sex.com or business.com

Uniques = 1st time visit

•••
OOPZ. How can i make my portfolio such large? i only own now 9 domains.

•••
750k is not so large when you have several good domains and websites

•••
That's 25,000 a day. Actually I think I may know one: jayski.com which receives around 200,000 visits a day supposedly.

•••
khuldun said:
I don't think it's aimed at one person. It's more for domain parking companies or groups of people.

I believe Badger's 1plus.net has been accepted into this program. As seen in this thread - that should give you an idea of the scale that Google Parking requires.

•••
dongan said:
OOPZ. How can i make my portfolio such large? i only own now 9 domains.

You don't need a large portfolio.
One good traffic domain name would be enough.
(but, it has to be a real premium traffic domain name)

•••
25000 hits per day, huh? 2500 per day for a parked domain is fantastic; 25k per day is big time...and big money.

•••
B33R said:
I believe Badger's 1plus.net has been accepted into this program. As seen in this thread - that should give you an idea of the scale that Google Parking requires.

Correctomundo..

Actually, 1plus.net was accepted before reaching the required 750,000 page views per month... Now 1plus is at 3.5m page views per month, its brings it into context what they are looking for.

And I gets da feeling adsense for domains is now no longer available... Not sure on that one though...

What you gotta ask yourself though is "do we need it....??"... Were still mulling over whether we actually want it or not.. IOHO, parking pages will be a thing of the past real soon, development and web presence is king... But thats just speculation and a discussion for another thread..

•••
B33R said:
khuldun said:
I don't think it's aimed at one person. It's more for domain parking companies or groups of people.

That seems fair enough.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back