IT.COM

Google+ closed. Will Google shutting down blogger.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

droned

Established Member
Impact
What do you think about it?
Is it worth to use blogger in 2019. Or should I use wordpress ?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you think about it?
Is it worth to use blogger in 2019. Or should I use wordpress ?
Thanks
Both have pros and cons to them..why not use both?

If Blogger does close down..Google will give notice like they did with Google+. So you will have plenty of time to move your content.

•••
Google plus = pointless was never relevant

WP>Blogger

Big things are coming for tumblr another one to think about

•••
Google plus = pointless was never relevant

WP>Blogger

Big things are coming for tumblr another one to think about
Tumblr is dead and bad for SEO slowly and suck for serp. Recently tumblr closed more than 100+ my blogs. I do not recommend tumblr. Tumblr just awful. Verizon will never sell it. Only losers will buy it.

Last edited:
•••
Tumblr is dead and bad for SEO slowly and suck for serp. Recently tumblr closed more than 100+ my blogs. I do not recommend tumblr. Tumblr just awful. Verizon never sell it. Only losers will buy it.

Just wait Tumblr isn't over Verizon will be selling it soon.

•••
Tumblr support said I have too many blogs lol. What a morons.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
All of my blogs have had useful content even accepted on Google adsence but tumblr staff said: delete all your blogs and we unlock your main account. 😩😳 I said fck you and they are terminated my main account and all blogs.
My main account was companynames.tumblr.com

Currently I have about 30 blogs on blogger without any issues.

Last edited:
•••
wordpress is better as it help you with it's big library of plugins, those plugins help you create and design any thing in your site with ease, but on blogger you have to search for the html code that do that and add it to your template every time you need to design any thing even it is a button.
blogger is good as it's free, no need to buy web-hosting, you can publish as many posts as you like with no worry about bandwidth limit or so.

best wishes

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back