IT.COM

new gtlds Google bought X.Company (and moved from SolveForX.com to it)

NameSilo
Watch

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact

Hello everyone

Google bought X.Company from the first owner was Chinese person so Google use that name for X project .

X.Company

image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I also think that when linking a keyword to a .company...it has to look and feel like it can be a company/business venture etc. Names like BuyMyToys.company and DrinkMyWater.company will only have you wasting money on combinations like that.

•••
Four domains we would have loved to own during sunrise, would have been:

App.company
Toy.company
Travel.company
Drone.company

•••
I am a Big fan of .Company

Last edited:
•••
"x dot co" would of been better.

•••
•••
if so
why google didn,t bought it ?

X .co is shorter as some would argue, but of what use is it if it doesn't express X Company. This is why, X.Company says it all.

Last edited:
•••
no_url_shorteners is shorter as some would argue, but of what use is it if it doesn't express X Company. This is why, X.Company says it all.

it does :xf.wink:

•••
"x dot co" would of been better.

Twitter got

no_url_shorteners

i don,t ,,feel,, Twitter behind this name
do you ?

•••
X .co is shorter as some would argue, but of what use is it if it doesn't express X Company. This is why, X.Company says it all.
they just refer to it as "x" though so i don't see how x.company says it all. it could be x.biz or x.factory or whatever.

•••
they just refer to it as "x" though so i don't see how x.company says it all. it could be x.biz or x.factory or whatever.

once again

why Google didn,t bought these names ?

don,t they have money ? :xf.wink:

Google is clever
Google is smart
Google is rich

Last edited:
•••
so .com sounds .complicated :xf.smile:

.company ( no misunderstandings )[/QUOTE]
they just refer to it as "x" though so i don't see how x.company says it all. it could be x.
hello Friend, a few research shows X to be a company owned by Alphabet. There are countless companies and products using the letter X, but only one can own X.Company ... Just another smart move.

•••
My recent buy

A s s e t s . C o m p a n y

•••
•••
On all my .Company I paid the most on my longest, and I have zero regret on it; which is Autoinsurance.Company

•••
•••
•••
•••
company.png

All those companies believe in Company it Correct for them , For that i invest in .company i hope it be more clear for any one don't understand or don't want to understand yet about " company " i think now like the sun who don't know the Sun :)

•••
did someone get the last one today o.company....

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back