NameSilo

Google Analytics Question (Goal Conversions & Tracking URLs)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

edmond dantes

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a question regarding Google Analytic's completed goal conversions on how to track the referring urls of the visitors that completed a goal on my site.
I have a goal/funnel setup from the entrance into our site, through our registration and order page to a success page. I also have the same goal setup but it logs the conversion rate of the number of contact forms completed. I can see how many goals were completed but I can not view the original referring urls/sites that completed these goals.
My question: How can I back out one more step at the top of the funnel so I can see what referring sites bring visitors in that complete the goal (order a product)?
Any help with this or if someone could point me to material on how I could accomplish this, it would be greatly appreciated!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back