Dynadot

Google AdSense..worth it?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Well I finally Sold out and put google ads on my page (http://www.mediaspree.com) I am wondering do any of you out there have google ads and if so are you making any money off them?

Eric:gn:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've just started using it in hopes that when I launch my new site it will get some decent traffic. It can't hurt. They offer pretty good flexibility so the add doesn't infringe on your site.

•••
I spoke with my friend who just received a check from google. made $95.56 for the year of adsense...not bad...not bad...pays for domain name and hosting at least :)

•••
Yes - worth it.:D

I started the last week of October on three of my small sites. Received a check in December, one was mailed today and I expect one every month from here on...

Here is a sample: Burkittsville D-:

•••
How much traffic do you get on your site and how many clicks on google if you don't mind my asking

cool site :tu:

•••
Originally posted by mediaspree
How much traffic do you get on your site and how many clicks on google if you don't mind my asking

cool site :tu:

Thanks for the compliment. Burkittsville is a "fun" site to work on. I can't tell the click-per-visitor ratios because I have Adsense on three different sites - and they do not provide tracking for individual sites. That particular site gets 60 visitors per day, but my other sites get several hundred each. See ConventionCenters.US as another example. ;)

•••
good use of a .us domain name :) thanks for your input

•••
I ran Adsense on one of my game sites, usually braught in 200-300 dollars a month, so i think it is worth it.

•••
I'd like to look into this. How do you go about it? Unfortunely a few who I've asked haven't told me because they say it's a 'secret'. Either they don't want me making money, or it is a 'secret'! D-:

•••
go to www.google.com/adsense/

You have to sign up, fill out all the appropriate info, then they review your site, usually takes up to 7 days to recieve word.

You can fully customize the colors, size etc.

Good Luck:!:

•••
•••
AdSense is an excellent program for developed websites, large or small.

P.S. Users are not allowed to reveal CTR's, earnings, and other stats according to the TOS.

•••
Does google only pay in checks? :( Im in Sydney....

•••
Originally posted by g0ldy
Does google only pay in checks? :( Im in Sydney....
For now it looks that way...
Google FAQ :notme:

•••
Adsense is great!
I make $100+ every month from just one site. You should sign up
if you haven't yet.

•••
•••
so far I made $1.25 off two clicks. LOL

•••
Originally posted by mediaspree so far I made $1.25 off two clicks. LOL

That's good - per click, what is wrong with that anyway?

•••
that was an "OH MY GOD I MADE MONEY OFF A WEBSITE" ..LOL realnames:bingo:

•••
From what I'm hearing here I'm gonna start to use it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back