NameSilo

Google AdSense Clicking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

digital

Established Member
Impact
1
This guy Pakinium is selling his site and at the same time he is messaging everyone from his msn list to click on the google ads.

[email protected] says:
Hello , I request that please click on the google ads at www.webinium.com

Isnt this illegal and probhited?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
digital said:
This guy Pakinium is selling his site and at the same time he is messaging everyone from his msn list to click on the google ads.

[email protected] says:
Hello , I request that please click on the google ads at www.webinium.com

Isnt this illegal and probhited?

what an IDIOT.. he should be banned from the internet
 
0
•••
Yes, it's considered click fraud and is definately against Google's TOS (of course). I don't expect his Adsense account to last very long.

Encouraging click fraud is theft, plain and simple. Bad idea.
 
0
•••
Ohh I didn't knew that this is considered wrong.
 
0
•••
RJ, he should get atleast a warning. Because i will tell you a conclusion of this.

He will get like 5 clicks now, so lets do it 1.5 $.

He tells the people wow , the site has made 1.5 $ in 1 day. Then the person buys it and after that , the site will be earning just 10-15 cents daily.

So it will be a total scam.
 
0
•••
Pakinium said:
Ohh I didn't knew that this is considered wrong.

With the site in question being for web industry professionals, and even offering a forum specifically for PPC & Adsense discussion, I find that very hard to believe.

I'm just glad for your sake that you are not using revenue stats in your attempt to sell the site. Doing so would be a scam, as mentioned in the previous post.

Say no to click fraud!
 
0
•••
Agree with Ron. He is a wise man. If someone reports your site, you will get your all earnings terminated incl account terminated too.
 
0
•••
Okay, I am sorry
 
0
•••
Pakinium said:
Okay, I am sorry
riiiiiiggghhtttt... well if the lesson has been learnded, I believe this thread deserves to die
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
riiiiiiggghhtttt... well if the lesson has been learnded, I believe this thread deserves to die

Yeah , Definitely
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Pakinium said:
Ohh I didn't knew that this is considered wrong.

With the site in question being for web industry professionals, and even offering a forum specifically for PPC & Adsense discussion, I find that very hard to believe.
:lol:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back