NameSilo

domain Good overture count name

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
14
msnshit.com

Overture WITH extension is 410 .

Have noticed a lot of fluctuation in high overture names but they all seem to go for good money..

What are your thoughts on this one.
I need to work out its value before I decide whether to keep it or move it on..

Cheers (Also on DNF)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That is a nice piece of shit you have there. :tu:
 
0
•••
Ha, I dont know whether to Sell it, redirect it or smoke it ...
:-/
 
0
•••
lol. I think you should either redirect or sell.

$25 wholesale.
 
0
•••
Umm.. If you can find me some other names for $25 that bring in 234 hits in one day, let me know !! :]

Turns out it a MS help site with MS specific downloads, links and news. Must have been a well established site.

Am not a traffic guru myself so I will put it up for sale.
 
0
•••
I think Reg.Fee for this domain, unless you get a rare intereted buyer for it.

Smoke it! B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back