IT.COM

Good name, good emerging industry, big companies

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

staringatascreen

Established Member
Impact
What to do?

I have a pretty perfect name for the internet of things industry in Korea. It's currently getting a lot of startup money and investment from two big communications companies (Samsung and Telecom).

My question is, when there's these large multi-national companies involved, how do you even approach sending an email? How do you even find an email address?

I feel like I've identified a trend and found a perfect place to market a domain, so how do I approach something this big? Domain broker? Just forget about it? Hope they come to me?

Yes, I know I'm out of my element here, but there will be a surge of domains registered out of this boom. How do I get this solid name in front of someone?

Appreciate the help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
connections. but first things first, make sure you own the domains and don't share your ideas with non-trusted peeps..

If you have the domains/ideas already you can use a broker if you don't mind paying a percentage of the sale to the broker.

you could also sit and wait but proaction is the name of the game most of the time not just in sales but in life in general

•••
if your name is perfect....

then keep your mouth shut, register all the verticals and wait for offers

imo....

•••
I'm totally into a broker, but usually there's some blanket submission form on a website where I can't explain myself. Does anyone have recommendations? (I know this has been covered endlessly, but I'm under the impression certain brokers are better for certain kinds of names...)

•••
I'm totally into a broker, but usually there's some blanket submission form on a website where I can't explain myself. Does anyone have recommendations? (I know this has been covered endlessly, but I'm under the impression certain brokers are better for certain kinds of names...)

it appears your mind was made up from the beginning..

•••
No not entirely. I like the idea of brokers (and outsourcing work), but usually they're out of my league. So other suggestions are more than welcomed. The name is solid. I've registered all the verticals as you say. Now I'll need to push a bit because I feel it's time sensitive. Letting the right people know it's available is the part I'm confused about.

•••
Then ask your brain this question....
If this is so perfect a name for such a new industry?
Why was it available to register?
Maybe the big boys got better domains or do not need any new domains.

•••
Entirely possible. Oversight?

Is it wrong to aim big?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back