IT.COM

Good CPM for 25K Page impressions a day ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi i am quite new to CPM as for the last few years i have only really used adsense to generate revenue.

I now have a wallpaper website which generates between 20,000 to 25,000 page impressions a day with only 20-35 clicks and yesterday for example a rather low earning of $0.51.

Because of this i was advised on here to try a CPM site instead, what i would like to know is which ones are the best paying ones, is there any i should particularly focus on with these kind of page impressions ?

I did sign up to adsdaq but my site got declined and it mentioned that only visitors from american countries would count as page impressions, which wouldnt have been brilliant anyway due to the fact that only 35% of my traffic does come from america.

any help would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello does anyone use these forums anymore ?

•••
•••
ill take a look cheers mate

•••
If you were declined than you can use totemcash - girls dancing on PC desktop... it is converting well if you have SEO targeted traffic... since you have desktop walpapers than this could work... or you can implement some gateway content protection since your content is unique...

You can give some content for free and some lock... how to do it is described here: How not to scare visitors with PPN Gateway and make $1.45 for visitor

This method is possible to use also with other programs like loudmo.net or CPAlead.

With your traffic you should make about 100USD per day.

•••
cheers for that, ill look into them

•••
Most of CPM Ad Networks only pay for US and European traffic. So its gonna be hard to find networks which pay other other.

Did you try Adbrite ? They have CPM too with those full page ads. Also there ValueClick, InterCLICK, TribalFusion and Burst Media.

•••
AdsPipe.net
Very Good Rate
Daily Payouts
Many Payment Methods

•••
I use mainly CPX Interactive.

•••
Cheers for that. I bookmarked it for my personal reasons. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back