NameSilo

Good .com name availailable for registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

StudioWorks

no one lives foreverVIP Member
Impact
eBrainstorming.com is available for registration.

brainstorming - very popular term and there are many companies offering brainstorming services. NP$ appreciated if you register it :)

Good luck!

- DM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm surprised that nobody registered it. It's a really good name :imho:

•••
•••
westblock said:
NP$ sent :wave:

Yeah right. You didn't sent anything and you know it.

I see you registered it. Good luck.

•••
•••
What's so funny mustang ?

•••
StudioWorks said:

I see you registered it. Good luck.
:-/
You have a price tag on this?

•••
No I dont have a price tag on that.

You were the one that said " NP$ sent " but you didn't sent anything.

But then again you are not obligated to send anything - donatinons are just a way to show your appreciation.

Oh well...just like a wise man once said " there are people.. and there are people" :)

Best of luck,

- DM

•••
westblock said:
:-/
You have a price tag on this?
:td:

The donations aren't required, however you've been here long enough to know what the general flow of the expired domains section is. The least you can do is make a donation when you register a name that a fellow member shares with you, I'm quite disappointed in you. :|

•••
If you don't have the NP$ to donate, then the least thing you can do is leave the poor guy some reputation. Donating for expired domains is sort of like a tip at a restaurant. It is not required, however it is looked down upon if you do not.

•••
Hey,

It didn't bothered me that he didn't donated NP$. What bothered me is that he said " NP$ Sent" yet he didn't sent anything.

- DM

•••
I see what you mean, and that is pretty rude. Why don't you just send him the 20 NP$ (suggested donate amount if I remember correctly).

•••
Nobody said anything about 20 NP$ donation. All i said in my first post was " NP$ appreciated if you register it" :)

Well anyway :)

•••
A couple times, I've sent NPs, but not hit the confirmation button, and had to go back. I imagine that mighta happened, since he said that...

•••
Chris said:
...you've been here long enough to know what the general flow of the expired domains section is...., I'm quite disappointed in you.
You are absolutely correct. I have been around here for about a year, buying names, selling a few, trying to contribute in a positive informative manner, learning allot along the way. Everything I've said, or done on these boards has been to add to a well established knowledgeable forum in a respectful manner. My user ratings will justify that; As I don't recall having any dealings with you, I really don't understand your disappointment in me or critisism without looking into it further or asking me first.

StudioWorks said:
Why you would ASSume I deliberately didn't send NP$ after posting I did is beyond me. Again, I have done nothing on this forum other than contribute in a generous and positive manner. "Gee, I don't see a transfer took place, maybe there's an error? I wonder what's going on?" Maybe a PM would have been more professional than an unneccessary and unwaranted character attack. Your lack of tact is disturbing.
StudioWorks said:
just like a wise man once said " there are people.. and there are people"

ApeXX said:
I see what you mean, and that is pretty rude. Why don't you just send him the 20 NP$ (suggested donate amount if I remember correctly).
Actually I sent (or attempted to send) $25NP even though I didn't see a donations guide...

RogueWriter said:
A couple times, I've sent NPs, but not hit the confirmation button, and had to go back. I imagine that mighta happened, since he said that...
If StudioWorks didn't recieve the donation, I may have done that same thing. and IF StudioWorks was as astute as RogueWriter, he/she might have asked before this unwaranted negative rant.

I've been on this forum very constant, daily, for almost a year. This is the last thing I would have expected from the community here after the manner at which I've participated during this time. ESPECIALLY over $25NP! :-/ RogueWriter, Thank you for the benefit of the doubt. I'll check to see if that is what happened. StudioWorks, I will resend the donation - IF YOU DON'T RECIEVE IT, PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW.

Peace.

•••
westblock said:
You are absolutely correct. I have been around here for about a year, buying names, selling a few, trying to contribute in a positive informative manner, learning allot along the way. Everything I've said, or done on these boards has been to add to a well established knowledgeable forum in a respectful manner. My user ratings will justify that; As I don't recall having any dealings with you, I really don't understand your disappointment in me or critisism without looking into it further or asking me first.

I meant no harm in my statements and I wasn't giving you criticism. My point was that donations aren't required but after registering a name shared by another member it's a small way to say thanks. These members who share available names with others are doing it in their time and should atleast be donated a few NP$ for their efforts.

I have always thought you were a great member and have always saw your informative posts and professionalism here at NP. :great:

I'm just disappointed in anyone here that registers without donating whether I've done business with them in the past or not. I apologize if it came off as being criticism, but was only encouraging you to donate.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you Chris.

I would not have reged or posted had I not sent (or attempted to send) a donation.

RogueWriter was right, the error was in the confirmation of the donation. When I hit the send button, I did not pay attention to the second screen, thus I missed the confirm button.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back