NameSilo

GoLive all go!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

elsombreron

Established Member
Impact
0
Nice to see .asia regs bloody working now that it's GoLive. I've netted a few good'ns, I think, but only after some weird contact name trouble with moniker, took a few gos.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i saw property.asia as available....only to discover its reserved for governments after registering
 
Last edited:
0
•••
inquirerSG, which registry were you using? I find a few a bit tricky and unclear in the way the present the rules on what's available and what's not but let you register nonetheless and only after registration do they let you know it's (truly) unavailable....grrr!
 
0
•••
Is there anyway to pass that "required contact from Asia" ?
I've already lost 2 domains I wanted to register today because of that...
Got any ideas?
In case you suggest, I don't know anyone from Asia willing to help...
 
0
•••
i use ipmirror.com , its a local registar from singapore

now i have to wait for my money back, oh well

managed to get some good .asias :)

alex u can check with ipmirror
 
0
•••
alex,
Try for domainmonster.asia
 
0
•••
0
•••
EuroDNS offers this kind of support, because the have an office in Korea, which you can use as CED. Seams to be working and I'm anxiously waiting for my first 2 domain names.
 
0
•••
I tried reg.-ing a few today at Godaddy.
The ones I wanted, said available.
But that darn contact info???!!!

OK,
so I know someone in Asia,
not well, just a customer that I've had more than
a few online transactions with.
If I ask that person to be my contact info...
Is there a way he could, one day, claim ownership?
Because his name WOULD be on the whois, right?
I'm not too sure?
Anyone know for sure, how that works?
Thanks,
Red Rock!
 
0
•••
He cannot claim ownership. You are the registrant. He will only be your "proof" of being related to Asia somehow.
 
0
•••
alexcristache said:
He cannot claim ownership. You are the registrant. He will only be your "proof" of being related to Asia somehow.
Thanx Alex!
 
0
•••
Going back to EuroDNS, when no-one else seams to have a problem with my CC, for no reason, their bank rejected the payment so ... Good bye EuroDNS! This is total bulls**t.
Today, the loss count went up to 6.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back