IT.COM

.tv Golfen.tv sold for 1750 EUR!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats to seller - sounds German?

•••
•••
•••
Golfen means 'golfing' in both Dutch and German - and as both countries are as into golf as most everywhere else on the planet, this looks to be a solid purchase.

•••
Golfen means 'golfing' in both Dutch and German - and as both countries are as into golf as most everywhere else on the planet, this looks to be a solid purchase.

I think TV works well active participles as you know... it's sounds like a participation than the noun though in this case the noun/verb would be the same. I think it's a decent buy.

Really, for end users, .TV is such a bargain extension. That's the cost of a SINGLE 5 day golf instruction vacation.

•••
waiting for more development of premium .tv's so the world catches up with us dreamers

•••
Congrats to seller
~
perhaps heynob was banished from the wonderful television paradise we have come to know as .tv ?

•••
The posts not related have moved to their own post called Dot TV Is The Country Code of Tuvalu, debate, do what you like, within the rules of Namepros.

Thanks to Eric for making it so easy to create a new thread from moved posts, so much easier than Vbulletin.

So there is the thread for that topic, so when someone, anyone posts off topic comments in a post where someone reports a sale and it gets deleted, don't ask "What happened to my post ?" You have a thread use it or don't use it but trolling, or spreading the Gospel of Country Codes or anything else off topic in another thread will be deleted.

•••
haha, classic. As for Golfen, I don't know The Hobbit well enough to know where he fit in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back