Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Gold/Silver/Rare Coin/Bitcoin/Numismatic .COM domains wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Budget is $5,000+ depending on the types of domains.
- .COM only [No exceptions]
- No dashes, No numbers (unless it's something similar to Cash4Gold.com), and No Internationalized Domain Names (IDN).
- Highly prefer two words max unless it's something like SilverGoldPlatinum.com
- English words only.
- No typos
Examples of domains: LunarSeries.com, LunarSeriesCoins.com, GoldCoins.com, GoldRush.com, AmericanEagle.com, PaperNotes.com, GoldEagle.com, RareCoins.com, SilverCoins.com, MercuryDime.com, GoldExchange.com, CashforGold.com, WheatCent.com, WheatPenny.com, SilverGold.com, GoldBullion.com, etc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@worldexchange Hi I might have something suitable for you but just cant start Pm with you :) so I might help :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Please PM me. :)

Last edited:
•••
Whats your price range for single domain?
I have few coin domains listed here, depending on your price range for each domain can send you the list or you can make offer if any in the list above interests you

•••
Whats your price range for single domain?
I have few coin domains listed here, depending on your price range for each domain can send you the list or you can make offer if any in the list above interests you
Not interested in any domains from your list. Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@worldexchange
I have pm some domains please check and reply if it interests you. One more domain
White gold Trader.com

•••
Looking for domains. Please send PM. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Have one if you know what gold art bars are? pm is disabled. If interested pm me. thanks

•••
pm sent

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anything related to rare coins, rare currency, currency exchange type domains etc wanted

•••
•••
I have a few for sale. PM me if interested

iCryptoCurrency.com
iCryptoCurrencies.com
eCryptoCurrency.com
eCryptoCurrencies.com
MoolahCoin.com

•••
•••
•••
I have a typo for "coins" - you can let me know if you are interested in something like that. Could be good for redirecting to your site perhaps.

•••
pm sent many crypto names

•••
I have curiouscoin.com and usercoins.com if they are of any interest, please PM to discuss.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back