Dynadot

GoDaddy Whois MASK it's on!

NameSilo
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
Remember that on January 25 GoDaddy will set up the Whois MASK, well, this is how it looks like from now on:
Trump Dynasty 1.jpg

Do you prefer Mask on or MASK OFF

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As long as you can turn it off....:whistle:

•••
Spammers will find a way to continue their Spam. I never paid for privacy on any domain, so I can have some Inbound mails from buyers, but now its more difficult to contact us for inquiries...

•••
Spammers will find a way to continue their Spam. I never paid for privacy on any domain, so I can have some Inbound mails from buyers, but now its more difficult to contact us for inquiries...

You have the option to turn off.

•••
what would be better is if they posted whois info as a cryptic picture and not text - that way bots wouldn't be able to scrape the info and compile lists to spam.

•••
Remember that on January 25 GoDaddy will set up the Whois MASK, well, this is how it looks like from now on:
Show attachment 79010
Do you prefer Mask on or MASK OFF
Mask off.

Get rid of reCAPTCHA and implement a solvable catpcha system first.

•••
Yea, I like to see my full name on all my registrations, Iam proud of my domains and I want ALL the World to see my name as owner!!
NOW I FEEL LIKE Anonymous! lol
Anonymous.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back