Dynadot

GoDaddy vs internet.bs vs another option?

NameSilo
Watch
Is godaddy a good option or are there many issues 'with their support' as I've read in another forum. I'm not completely sure what that means.

The first year with godaddy can be discounted considerably, but then the second year the price shoots up way above internetbs. Plus if you're in Europe I think you pay VAT with godaddy but you don't with internetbs.

So is internetbs any good? Any other alternatives? Is godaddy still a viable alternative?

I'm looking for bulk buys.

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm a big fan of internet.bs. Great pricing, free whois privacy. Been there for a couple years now with no issues at all.

•••
I'm a big fan of internet.bs. Great pricing, free whois privacy. Been there for a couple years now with no issues at all.

I think my next domain will be at internet.bs, they have nice prices especially for the European domains. Would be great if there were some coupons for the Internetbs though.

Btw I was surprised to see that NamePros.com is actually registered at InternetBs :D

•••
You might want to give Namecheap a try too, they run regular promotions, though I don't think anyone really can beat the less-than-cost codes that GoDaddy issues for new reg's.

I have yet to try InternetBS, I may reg 1 domain there just to test out their interface, etc.

Is it easy and painfree to "push" domains there between users?

•••
I have yet to try InternetBS, I may reg 1 domain there just to test out their interface, etc.

Is it easy and painfree to "push" domains there between users?

Yup, really easy to push a domain at internet.bs. I really like their clean simple control panel.

•••

Who do you use to host the site??

Tom

•••
•••

internet.bs is the proud sponsor of my site

•••
why they disable push feature in my account ?
when i try email them. sound like they want not do that..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back