IT.COM

GoDaddy Suspended my Account with Malicious Content Reason

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nuriani

Impact
Hi everyone , This morning when i check the email My Godaddy Account was suspend because of malicious Content Reason.
As i per check the domain in Question already 301 Redirected for 2 Months and the notice just come , how redirected Domain can get suspend as Malicious Content.
I Spend almost 40Thousand USD this couple months at godaddy expired domain just to get suspended without prior notice or confirmation from our side.
-My Account was confirm for Goverment ID's
-My Account Payment method was verify with Godaddy Department with The Photos both Front and Back , Bank Statement and Gov ID of the payment method
So nothing will be wrong with this.

All my expired domain i Bought was at that account and i haven't receive any feedback from godaddy.
Email : [email protected]
Customer ID : 591607191
I have try to call 2 times and chat the 24/7 livechat for 5 times just to told wait.
How can i wait since there's lot of my customer using my Service and We never do any malicious content , we just bought the Expired domain for SEO purposes and the content of the domain never Use to Break Godaddy TOS.
Just dissapointed since we spend a lot thru godaddy and get suspended without any confirmation.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Contact @GoDaddy here and REMOVE all your personal information
Nothing members here can do for you

•••
Sorry for your loss, but what do you think we are able to do?

•••
yeah , not sure what to do , i have check all my hosting and nothing malicious , not sure what malicious mean for godaddy

•••
You should call Godaddy as a start.... with your level of spending..you should even have an account manager.

•••
yeah , not sure what to do , i have check all my hosting and nothing malicious , not sure what malicious mean for godaddy
NamePros won't be able to assist you in the way that GoDaddy can.

•••
•••
I did email godaddy team for weeks , and keep sending me i did online crime , what kind of crime i did?
it kinda useless to chat to the customer service , since they can't do anything as well , keep asking me to email to [email protected]
And i still keep getting the same reply again and again. Then what should i do next?

•••
•••
I did email godaddy team for weeks , and keep sending me i did online crime , what kind of crime i did?
it kinda useless to chat to the customer service , since they can't do anything as well , keep asking me to email to [email protected]
And i still keep getting the same reply again and again. Then what should i do next?
Hi @nuriani
We're sorry to hear that. However, there's nothing we're able to do through a public forum and we ask that you continue to work with the hostsec [at] godaddy.com team.

•••
@nuriani you should do as suggested above and remove your personal info from the initial post. If you can not figure out how to do it, reach out to @NamePros for help.

•••
Is your domain name restored now? What's the situation now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back