Domain Empire

GoDaddy stolen my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GoDaddy gone out?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!

vote
    33.3%
  • Maybe.

votes
    66.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I asked 30 september 2015 GoDaddy when my domain "pickysoft.com" will be free for everyone.
No back.
And now received email domain was dropped. What shit dropped if I have 80 bucks to renew?

I don't have drops but GoDaddy will have troubles. For us more nice then that one shit service. No chat support, no email support. GoDaddy gone out or will drill more idiot is not it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which translation did you use?

•••
Tell us that you lost your contact or careless to check your email as at when due and do not shift blame on Godaddy; Iam very optimistic that you lost your contact details.

•••
I have recently sent three emails to support with different questions and they replied immediately and politely. I think email support is nice.

•••
I think the support did not understand what your request was about. I recommend to use a better translator. ;)

•••
The domain appears to be in redemption period.

"The Redemption Period occurs approximately 30 days after a domain has reached its expiration date. For 30 days after the expiration date the domain will be available for renewal during a grace period. After the 30 day grace period, the domain will enter a hold period known as the Redemption Period for another 30 days."

•••
Transfer it to Namesilo for $8 or so and save yourself from paying $80.

•••
Transfer it to Namesilo for $8 or so and save yourself from paying $80.

Sweet words. Thanks. But can't Email Authorization for that my domain.

•••
is the domain visible in the expired domains section in your control panel?

call them and tell them you want to recover and renew the domain.

•••
The domain appears to be in redemption period.

"The Redemption Period occurs approximately 30 days after a domain has reached its expiration date. For 30 days after the expiration date the domain will be available for renewal during a grace period. After the 30 day grace period, the domain will enter a hold period known as the Redemption Period for another 30 days."

No Nazz, Godaddy charges an $80 redemption fee for any renewals over 12 days past expiration for non Premier accounts.

•••
yoda-talk.jpg

•••
Sweet words. Thanks. But can't Email Authorization for that my domain.

if it is less than 30 days that your domain expired,
the support can help you with the transfer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back