Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Seeking Keyword+ai.com, ai+keyword.com and Keyword.ai domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Pavilonis

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I have a group of large end users who have asked me to curate a list of the best ai related domains I can find.

The budget depends on the quality of the domain and is between $5K on the very low end - into the six figures. I am only looking for ultra-premium names. my main goal is to curate a small list of the top names on the net.

Some of the acceptable niches are tech, software, chat, retail, hospitality, insurance, and brand names, but will look at anything short, relevant, and ultra-premium quality.

Please do not send me any pigeon shit, thanks in advance, if I like your domain I will send you a reply.

Send me a DM with your best domain with a price, if no price, no answer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi all,

I have a group of large end users who have asked me to curate a list of the best ai related domains I can find.

The budget depends on the quality of the domain and is between $5K on the very low end - into the six figures. I am only looking for ultra-premium names. my main goal is to curate a small list of the top names on the net.

Some of the acceptable niches are tech, software, chat, retail, hospitality, insurance, and brand names, but will look at anything short, relevant, and ultra-premium quality.

Please do not send me any pigeon shit, thanks in advance, if I like your domain I will send you a reply.

DM Sent

•••
•••
•••
Hi all,

DM sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi all,

Pm sent

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back