Domain Empire

GoDaddy software flaw

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AdsenseGuy

Account Closed
Impact
Recently i was checking availability on some 3 letter .de domains

I checked com.de at Godaddy alas available so i bought it or so I thought. After payment was made it didnt show up in my account, I called and was told it would resolve blah blah blah, It never did I was told it was an error with the global registry. Anyways if you check this domain at any other registrar right now they will show it as unavaible, but if you go to godaddy site you can actually order this domain and pay for it but it will never show up in your account, Because GD dosnt show when a domain isnt available when its a TLD in front of a country code. Neat eh

Godaddy Com.de available

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Godaddy is always having problems with the connection to the registry. If I had every domain that I purchased from Godaddy over the years, I would have by-passed Ultimate Search a long time ago.

I have registered so many great domains, always on the pending delete day only to receive an email the next day telling me that the registration failed.

My best advice to you is forget it. I used to get so angry about that same experence, especially when the day after they would take the domains back, I would see them registered to Buydomains or Ultimate Search.

Happy Domain Hunting..............

Showcase 8^X

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back