Payoneer

GoDaddy selling .cn again.

Discussion in 'Domain Industry News' started by wot, Mar 1, 2016.

Replies:
Views:

1. wot

wot Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The main registrar I use for .cn registrations is NiceNic.net who provide whois privacy service for .CN domain names, it means neither the .CN Buyer and the .CN Seller would be required to submit any document, and the .CN Seller will not have any problem in pushing the .CN domain name to the Buyer's account at NiceNic.net suitable for both buyers and sellers.

As mentioned before, there are VIP reseller accounts available there at the moment with no necessity to make prepayment of funds, pm me if you want more info. I stress, this is on my recommendation based on the service I have received, there is no financial compensation to me.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. goffee

goffee Established Member

Registering a .CN requires no documentation now. I registered a .CN yesterday with dynadot.com and here is the email I received .

Email Content :

The CN central registry, CNNIC, no longer requires documentation to register a .CN domain. However, if you want to set name servers for your .CN domain, you will need to submit the following documentation:

If you are an individual, please provide a photo ID, such as a Passport or Identification Card, along with its ID number.

If you are a business, please provide a copy of your business license, such as Articles of Incorporation, along with the license ID number.

The name on the ID or license must match exactly with your Whois contact record information.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!