information GoDaddy Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), reported Q2 2022 earnings. Revenue up 9% year-over-year; Net Income up 93% year-over-year. The stock is up 3% in after hours trading. Business Highlights Annualized recurring revenue (ARR) for applications and commerce grew 12% year-over-year to $1.2 billion in the second …

Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
like I said a few days ago, might be smarter to liquidate all my domains and just buy GD stock

•••
like I said a few days ago, might be smarter to liquidate all my domains and just buy GD stock
77% rise in 5 years, so for $1 invested 5 years ago you will get $1.7 today....you can do better with a hand reg domain in 24 hours.

•••
77% rise in 5 years, so for $1 invested 5 years ago you will get $1.7 today....you can do better with a hand reg domain in 24 hours.
100k in stock 5 years ago is about 170k now

Your example with domains is not scalable, if it was, there would be a few hundred billionaires here.

•••
100k in stock 5 years ago is about 170k now

Your example with domains is not scalable, if it was, there would be a few hundred billionaires here.
So, investing 100k in domains 5 years ago you can't double your money? Than you are not doing it right.

•••
Ready to purchase many of your traffic names when you are going to do that.
Please remember to ping me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back