Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy Question...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Anyone know if GoDaddy restricts the number of pushes a domain can have within a certain period of time? Just had a name pushed to me recently and was thinking of offering it for sale...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I haven't heard of a limit
 
0
•••
Last I checked, they imposed their own 60-day rule on transfers within also.
 
0
•••
That's what I thought but wasn't sure.. thanks!


davezan said:
Last I checked, they imposed their own 60-day rule on transfers within also.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back