NameSilo

GoDaddy Problems!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am having major probs with GoDaddy! I cannot log into my account and get domain access.

I have contacted customer service and they have responded with "it's my fault" because I have several accounts. If they had a better "push" system, I wouldn't have multiple accounts. But even worse, I can't access any of the accounts.

They have the worst login/account system I have ever experienced!! Enom, registerfly, dotster, namecheap, etc are so superior to GoDaddy!

I have over 90 domains in the GoDaddy system and I am ready to transfer them all out!

Although customer service is trying, I should not have this problem to begin with.

I am going to avoid them at all costs!

:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why do you need multiple accounts?

•••
I would prefer to not have multiple accounts, but their lack of an easy "push" system and poor account login creates the risk of multiple accounts.

Compared to enom's push system, GoDaddy rates a "2"!

•••
I had the same problem last week when I logged into my account had found it completely empty of domains. I had domains spread among three new accounts. Someone is screwy with their push system.

Had to contact support and get my account numbers so I could log in to the new accounts. Took a couple days to get worked out.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
I had the same problem last week when I logged into my account had found it completely empty of domains. I had domains spread among three new accounts. Someone is screwy with their push system.

Had to contact support and get my account numbers so I could log in to the new accounts. Took a couple days to get worked out.

D-:

•••
Don't you think GoDaddy should do some "customer service recovery" here in addition to fixing the problems!

No customer should have to send emails, make phone calls and become frustrated, concerned and worried about the safety of their domain names!

This is a MAJOR SCREWUP on Godaddy's behalf.

They should fix the problem and offer everyone affected a free year extension on every domain name that was involved. What do you think?

GoDaddy, are you listening?

•••
I have the same problem as Your Name Here. But luckly I only have 2 names on godaddy. I started using Name Cheap. :p

•••
Always use multiple-accounts!

One account gets "locked" with all your domains and you are ----ed!

They are free to set up, so use them - if not free then get another registrar.

•••
Never had any problems with Godaddy but there push system leaves a bit to be desired :(

Good Luck!

•••
Hope they fix it for you, good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back