NameSilo

GoDaddy Premium ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

outsof

Established Member
Impact
19
I have recently registered a new domain on Godaddy.
I've just found that my domain is available, and for sale as a Premium domain with a Buy Now price.
Can someone explain to me what's happening?

I've never listed for sale my domain!

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Login to your Godaddy account and check whether you can see your domain there.
Sometimes, you get a mail that your domain registration is unsuccessful and you would get refunded.
 
2
•••
Hi @Satyajit Adhikary, yes I have successfully registered the domain. I can manage dns.. add privacy and so on
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Could have been added to afternic.com by previous owner. Contact gd/afternic and take it out from there or reclaim the name in your account.
 
1
•••
Mistery solved! Thank you!
 
2
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back