Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy pending

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

3GN Media

Established Member
Impact
8
I have about 30 domains with GoDaddy and I just registered a new one and noticed it hasn't appeared in my account yet.. But it does takes a short while for them to process (so they say) but how come the domain is still available for registration?

Should I worry that someone else might be able to register it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've noticed the same with my account a couple of times when I have registered a .info.
 
0
•••
I'm not sure if a different registrar can take it. But if a customer register it through GD, he probably will not get it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back