NameSilo

advice GoDaddy domain registration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
723
I ordered a domain .. I got the receipt generated, but the domain doesn't seem to have reflected yet and active ??

The process should be automated, but when I try to register the domain, it shows as available. What can I do ?

And how does ICAN registration works... ? First come first serve ??
I will give a shot from namecheap and see if it works
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Happened to me today (as several times in the past). I personally registered the domain at Uniregistry when I saw Godaddy's system is lagging today.. it worked with no problem at Uni.. so Godaddy will automatically credit the amount back when it actually starts to process the registration and sees it can't register it.

Receiving the Godaddy receipt = Thank you for the order (which is not the same as actually registering)
Your Domain Is Ready email = Registration successful
 
Last edited:
1
•••
worked for me at Namecheap
 
0
•••
it works anywhere.. it's the Godaddy registration system which was lagging.. it happens fairly often during dropcatching time
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back