IT.COM

sales GoDaddy Payment Delay?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I sold a domain name on Afternic and I transferred the domain name to Godaddy after the 60-day lock was removed.

It has been over a week now and payment hasn't been made. I wrote to Afternic about these delays and much to my surprise, there has been no reply from them.

Why is this delay happening? Is anybody experiencing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It happens sometimes
Just give them a Call

•••
Repeat the letter a couple of times until you receive an answer

But everything should still be fine - they will answer and pay

•••
Is anybody experiencing this?
I had a sale/transfer about 10 days ago and payment has not been received yet. I normally give it 14 calendar days before I feel enough time has passed.

•••
Hi @jideofor,
We responded to your DM. To reiterate, our Transaction Assurance team will work directly with you to resolve this.

If you do need to follow up, you may call our Client Support number, listed here: https://www.afternic.com/contact-afternic

•••
Is anybody experiencing this?

I experienced the total different way on my latest sales. They were pretty quick with the payment compared to a year ago. Seems like they learned a lot from the DAN payment system (which was and is the best in time of a payout imo). Hope it will work out for you and you'll receive your payment shortly.

•••
I experienced the total different way on my latest sales. They were pretty quick with the payment compared to a year ago. Seems like they learned a lot from the DAN payment system (which was and is the best in time of a payout imo). Hope it will work out for you and you'll receive your payment shortly.
I have been paid. This is the first time I would experience a more than two weeks payment delay though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back