Watch

Bipul

Established Member
Impact
Domain sold : Jul 4, 15:48
EPP submitted : Jul 4, 15:53
Transfer completed : Jul 4, 19:54
Payment sent to my bank : Jul 5, 15:32

Today's July 16, 2022 & the payment is not credited to my account.

I have reviewed my last 4 transactions with DAN.com. which were very fast completed within 2-3 days using the same payment method. We are using same Euro account (SEPA) from 2020.
However, I have complaints to dan.com 1st they said it may need 5-10 days which i never faced. and again they said the same answer. Then I contacted my bank and they said, This should be done within 5 days if everything is ok.

After waiting 5 business days, I contacted DAN again & requested to escalate senior staff. Now they come up with new information .
Here is the reply :
" I've taken a look at the statement and have noticed that the delay might be due to your payment being sent in USD. We will need to wait for the payment to be returned to our bank and will then resend it immediately.Apologies for the delay. "
Now, I understand they made a mistake & I request to resent. they replied, unfortunately, cannot send another payment before the first one has been returned to our bank.

Anyway , I'm still waiting for the payment, not sure what will happen.
However, This is the very 1st sale, after GoDaddy Acquired Dan.com.

Feel free to share your opinion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well bank wire is never as smooth as paypal... it can hardly be used as test of reference... really tho gd auction payout has been made couple years back real efficient... works great. Its their sale fees that will kill ya

•••
well bank wire is never as smooth as paypal... it can hardly be used as test of reference... really tho gd auction payout has been made couple years back real efficient... works great. Its their sale fees that will kill ya
They made a mistake. They try to sent USD in EURO account. As always they sent EURO which was smooth. But this time they try to sent USD.

•••
Well, Dan folks now work for GoDaddy so they can afford to be incompetent :)

Seriously, crap just happens from time to time, no worries they'll sort it out, it takes a bit longer.

•••
Well, Dan folks now work for GoDaddy so they can afford to be incompetent :)

Seriously, crap just happens from time to time, no worries they'll sort it out, it takes a bit longer.
Still there is no new update from dan.

Last edited:
•••
Let's hope everything will be smooth as before.

•••
•••
welcome to wild wild west of Godaddy!! ;)

•••
Update : its been 20 days, the payment is not credited to my account yet. DAN replied, They don't have any control over this process so, they cant help.

•••
•••
Update : July 29, received the payment.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back