Domain Empire

GoDaddy parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wcpthree

Established Member
Impact
Is it a good option for exact match domains? i have some in the 40k-100k search range good cpc, high ad competition, i have some with more but since i have an email attatched to them i had to take them out of parking. I paid for one month, didnt make much except on 2 (made about 50 on 2, 66.92 on all 50 in total), but the big clicks all happened randomly like i got traffic on 2-3 days, almost seemed fraudulant, no consistancy, so i let my cash parking expire. should i pay the fee and cross my fingers again? see if i get random luck again? or take them elsewhere? I guess my real question is, where is the best place to park exact match domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
godaddy parking O.o = suicide (IMO)

•••
•••
Well Said.

I realized that. I had a few good clicks and then let it expire. I received some solid advice from smurge then also read a bunch of peoples posts, opinions, views, etc.. It seems like there are a lot of different views on this topic. I'm wondering though if an amazon store might be a better way to go. There are some good deals on fiverr for amazon stores. Anybody have luck with those?

•••
iirc, cash parking is included with the domain discount club, so DDC members can try it without paying extra.

I'm wondering though if an amazon store might be a better way to go.

eventually I will try a program called "associate-o-matic" . they have a free version to try, before spending for the full version.

•••
Anyone using Godaddy cashparking? I'm noticing 300% reduction in impressions overall. Anyone else noticed this change?

•••
Never used Godaddy cash parking.

You can try Voodoo or Bodis.

-Omar

•••
I guess it is down because of holidays but 300% is too much.

•••
I am a member of Godaddy's DDC but I have since removed all my domains from their garage. It's more or less a wasteland

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back