IT.COM

GoDaddy .info Price Drop!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
GoDaddy .info Price Drop! - $0.99

Update: (13/02/07)
GoDaddy has once AGAIN dropped their prices and are down to $0.99 for all .info domains!

A second chance for those who missed this!

Just been checking a couple of domains at GoDaddy and at first i noticed the price of .INFO domains was down to $1.70 from $1.99, however within about five minutes of this they are now down to $0.99! (+0.25 ICANN fee)

Get them quick i say, a last minute offer before a potential price raise? Or just another offer? Remains to be seen :)

Grab them quick i say.
SALE!
$0.99/yr
save $9.00!

http://godaddy.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks!
Repped.

I love .info's.
Btw price limited to first year only.

•••
I was just going to post this but you saved me the trouble :laugh:

I don't think I have ever seen .info this cheap at GoDaddy.

•••
Yep, first year only which is always a bummer. But hey, i grabbed mattjewell.info to go with my mattjewell.com ;)

Neither have i WORDSWORTH, I believe other registrars do them at a similar price but this is new for GD.

Can't see me complaining ;)

edit: Thanks for the rep Asian, much appreciated :)

•••
imho .net's are much better deal. You can get them for $5-$6 at many places and after 3 years it ends up cheaper than the .info. Also .net is shorter and more well known. But anyways it's a good .info deal and too bad it's at GD.

•••
Thanks for the tip. Still don't see why ICANNT deserves that extra tax of .25 per name. I have yet to see any value in ICANNT or the "accredited" label they sell to registrars.

•••
Thanks for the tip Matthew...

-OutlawBiker- said:
Thanks for the tip. Still don't see why ICANNT deserves that extra tax of .25 per name. I have yet to see any value in ICANNT or the "accredited" label they sell to registrars.

You are right doc...living/live proof...They made Registerfly an accredited registrar...I does NOT get more bizarre than that...

•••
that's very cheap!INFO domains was down to $1.70 from $1.99.

•••
Keep an eye for other registrars to drop prices to compete with GD .. have seen it happen before ..

•••
Thanks for the tip, regged a few .info's :)

•••
thanks for the post.
I may register some info domains since it is so cheap.

•••
Thanks for letting us know, Matthew!

Rep added!

•••
•••
No problem all, thought it might interest some of you ;)

Thanks for the all the rep btw, just reached 500 rep points :tu:

Matt

•••
jaydub said:
Thanks for the tip Matthew...

You are right doc...living/live proof...They made Registerfly an accredited registrar...I does NOT get more bizarre than that...
Nothing bizzare...... registerfly pays ICANN yearly fees

•••
Too bad Godaddy only accepts Paypal accounts with credit cards.

•••
GoDaddy has once AGAIN dropped their prices and are down to $0.99 for all .info domains!

A second chance for those who missed this!

•••
Very nice :) Might grab one :P

•••
The renewal fee is not $0.99 however. :'(

•••
•••
This is the registry's way of making .INFOs become popular.

•••
I just bought 2 domains.

•••
•••
You can't beat that price.

I think .99 a .info is a steal. They lose money on every sale, I have to speculate. I moved most of my army over to Godaddy and not because of their prices. They are set up with great bulk tools and their service in second to none. They need a 1-800 # though or quit hidding there email customer service email address. That's the only improvements I can think of for them! If Godaddy was 50% more expensive than all other sites, I would still stay with them. I have a dozen domains at one site that I registered and they all have a different log in name and PW and it can't be changed. What a headache that is. Needless to say, I am moving them over to Godaddy.

•••
When i saw that $0.99 .info with GoDaddy I registered 30 domains. What a bargain!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back