IT.COM

events GoDaddy hosting security issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fliper

Established Member
Impact
I just bought Godaddy hosting for 5 years (hope I don't regret it). When loggin for hosting it shows security certificate warning. Is it normal? Pic attached. If its normal then close the thread.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i58.tinypic.com/11tqvro.jpg

•••
•••
•••
I use Godaddy hosting (Ultimate plan) 2.5 yrs and I didn't have the same issue as you.

•••
Maybe I'm in different time zone and security certificate check dates? Highly unlikely but that's the only reason I can come up with. It gives same error 70% of time.

Last edited:
•••
I use Godaddy hosting (Ultimate plan) 2.5 yrs and I didn't have the same issue as you.

I see the emphasis is on ultimate hosting meaning SSL?

•••
try chat, it's free.)
dfgdfgdfgdfger.jpg

•••
I haven't chat option in my account area!

•••
may be it is a network problem...
Try to access your hosting from any other connection...

•••
•••
may be it is a network problem...
Try to access your hosting from any other connection...
I think RU got it spot on. They want us to feel what our site visitors will feel I.e. No SSL bought :D

•••
I think RU got it spot on. They want us to feel what our site visitors will feel I.e. No SSL bought :D
Some times when many devices are sharing a same IP address then network (security) errors are shown in the browsers like on a public wifi.

•••
Maybe their SSL Certificate expired and they forget to renew it. Have you tried to contact them, or already fixed?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back